A. Concrete State:
1. Cube placed in a specific geographical location
The 4 angles of the base are put at distance from each other
following the diagonals.
The height increases proportionally.
2. The 4 angles are located on the larger possible circle perpendicular to
the vertical axis. If, for instance, the cube is on the North Pole, the 4 angles are on the equator.
3. Angles located at the antipodes of the position 1.
The initial cube is now a sphere but still responding to the definition of a cube:
Height equal to the base, all angles are 90 degrees, plumb line verifiable vertical sides
B. Virtual State:
Four hexagonal prisms, formed by a diagonal projection of the cube, mark the angles of its base.
1. In this disposition, the cube is presented in the in the situation 1 of the Concrete State.
2. The cube (which is now a sphere too) is presented in the situation 3 of the Concrete State.